Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MRI

Xavian is have the MRI done as I type. It should take about 30 minutes. They did have to sedate him so he would be still. Kind of hard getting a 6 month old to be still without sedation. Once he is out and awake I can feed him (he was getting pretty hungry since he hadn't eaten since 11). We will then go back down to clinic to go over the results with Dr. Reddy. I wasn't anxious about the results because I thought it would take a few days before they would tell us. Now that I know we will find out in an hour or so I am all of a sudden anxious.

I will update as soon as we get home and settled back down. Please continue to pray...

1 comment:

  1. I am chomping at the bit to find out your results. Praying that they come back clear. Sorry I missed you in clinic today. We got out about the time you got in. Until next time.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete