Thursday, April 16, 2009

Redo

I will update more later (so sleepy, long night) but, Xavian started the MTX this morning at about eight. It will run for about four hours. They have increased the fluids so that hopefully this time he can clear the MTX in time to finish this round. The increased fluids makes for a very wet diaper just about every hour. So, at night I have to get up frequently to change his diaper. He usually doesn't wake so that good. Only once did I have to change his sheets and clothes and that was at eight this morning. It's going to be a long day for sure...

6 comments:

  1. Stay strong Cassie! We are praying this cycle goes well! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WILL be a long day-- but I have faith that it will all turn out well. God is in control. We will be praying with you throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I got to see him the other day!! Let me know if yall need anything and I'll see you or Matt tonight! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear an update... I know you guys are so tired and worn out, thank you for continuing to post. We're thinking about you and praying for you guys... jesse and viv

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love u baby xavian. Cassie... Looking forward to watching about ten minutes of slum dog with you before we both crash. I think I need to raid your pantry and see if I can make us some brownies... Zum zum.
    Love your bff rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xavian, Cassie, Matt and Dante, All my love!!! I am praying for you day and night. I love the video, it was awesome!!! God speed!! Love, Aunt Wanda

    ReplyDelete