Right now I want to thank Mel and Rita (two co-workers of Matt). They have volunteered to bring Matt and I dinners when we stay here with Xavian. Also, thanks to all the church groups that made us dinner when we are at home. They all have been a wonderful blessing. It is such a stress reliever when you don't have to worry about what you are going to eat. "Living" at the hospital can also get expensive if you are having to eat every meal in the cafe. So, thanks Mel and Rita and all the others we have not had the chance to meet for meeting one of our needs during this time.
Please pray for...
1. complete healing for Xavian
2. numbers to continue to increase rapidly
3. comfort for Xavian
4. less and less fluid build up
5. a CURE for childhood cancer
6. other families fighting this disease