This morning his white blood cell counts were up a little bit, so that encouraged the doctors and us. We are hoping to see a steep climb here shortly. We really want to go home. It's stressful trying to juggle this stuff. There is truly no rest for the weary.
Dante got home last night and played with me for a few minutes before going to bed. He woke up a few times in the middle of the night. I don't think he knew where he was. He's been very cranky since returning from Atlanta. I think all the bouncing around might be catching up to him. He's spending most of the weekend with Cassie while I stay at the hospital with Xavian.
At this point, we continue to wait and see what tomorrow holds. We're truly in a "one day at a time" pattern.
General prayer needs:
- continuing faith, strength, patience, and courage
- leaning on others for support
- rest for the weary
- that we can be patient in the midst of stressful moments during each day
- that Xavian's white blood cell counts get back to a safe level soon
- that we can go home and have some semblance of a normal life for a few weeks
- that mom and dad can take care of ourselves while trying to take care of a sick infant and a toddler
- that we can learn from this experience
- God's Will